24 April 2017

Spring's sock boot







Balenciaga, Vetements, Emilio Pucci and the list goes on. They've all created their version of the sock boot with others following suit. And just like Marmite, you'll either hate or love it. Pretty obvious what side I'm on. Speaking of boots, I recently purchased a similar pair in fuchsia which I can't wait to style.

I've styled my boots with a mesh dress by Monki and my new found blazer spied in ASOS's menswear section. I figured I should probably purchase my own since I've been living in my dads who's blazer is almost identical.

Anyway here are my 3 top tips on how I'd style sock boot:

1. Style with a pair of frayed hem straight leg denim for a cool off-duty day look

2. Or, how about a floaty chiffon midi dress for a summer chick feel

3. Alternatively, on a night out style with either a leather or vinyl mini skirt like I've done in this post

ASOS Blazer | WEEKDAY Skirt | MONKI Dress | EGO Boots




No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig