22 February 2017

LFW Outfit of the day: Did somebody say picnic?










My latest fashion accessory, the Boob iPhone Case comes curtesy of Never Fully Dressed. Each sale helps to support Crazy Creative Cool which a community for girls to talk about about all things self-love, positivity, mental health issues and spirituality. 

First thing's first, can we all admire this Dolce & Gabanna - esque basket bag? How cuuuuuute! Defitnitely not the most practical for stuffing all your important bits inside, nonetheless it makes for the perfect London Fashion Week accessory. I always look forward to LFW. Amidst the shows and photographers on hand, it's the perfect opportunity to network with all your favourite bloggers, fashion influences and of course view next seasons collections. 

Back to my outfit - my obsession for florals is rapidly growing, and I'm so ready for spring so it only made sense to work it into my outfit. Out of all the styling options I came up with, this look won me over. The dress is such a statement piece in itself that I chose to throw on a black leather jacket to balance it out and added my Louis Vuitton beauties for a finished touch.

FIRETRAP Jacket [similar] | H&M Dress | Louis Vuitton Boots | ZARA Bag [similar] | NEVER FULLY DRESSED Phone case | DANIEL WELLINGTON Watch

1 comment:

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig