30 December 2015

the blue dress









How amazing is this cobalt blue dress?! I especially love the open back detail which adds a touch of excitement to this simple H&M midi. Notice that it also features a side slit along with long sleeves which I mentioned before is important to me as I'm one of the unlucky ones who tend to get cold quite easily. 

I'm loving the whole 'evening dress paired with trainers' look these days, so I swapped my heels for a pair embellished trainers witnessed in my last post for a dressed down look. Of course this dress can also be worn with heels for the perfect evening occasion. 

Unfortunately, it has gone into the sale and is sold out online [may be available in stores], however I've linked the black version, along with alternatives items which are currently available.


H&M Dress [similar] | RIVER ISLAND Clutch [similar] | ZARA Trainers | & OTHER STORIES iPhone Case [similar]

No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig