4 September 2015

The Maxi Dress








My tan may have faded, however it's very much alive in these beautiful pictures my boyfriend took of me while on holiday in Jamaica. If you follow me on Instagram and Snapchat: [AbisolaAlaka], you most likely would've seen the antics that my friends and I got up to while holidaying. With so much sea, sand and cocktails, you can imagine how difficult it was to set aside time to shoot. However, I couldn't let this gorgeous maxi slide, and you wouldn't believe its from Missguided!

How elegant is this dress! Not to mention the thigh high front split and the backless detailing, perfect for an evening out. This honestly ticked all the right boxes for me and what better way to debut it than on the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig